To celebrate the occasion, here are some of my favorite posts from the first three years of Mental Masala:
- The Indian Menu, or "Why does it seem that all Indian restaurants have the same menu?"
- Clafoutis, a showcase for summer fruit
- A bee swarm sets up a hive in my kitchen
- Waiter, you forgot the fly garnish for my soup!, or "Why are Europeans and American sickened by the thought of eating insects?"
- The Burrito Dissected, or "The urban survival log as history lesson"
- Whole Orange Cake
- Whole Lemon Lemonade
- Eating Local - Vegetables 'Transformed'
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- The Unusual Greens series
Image credits: the spice-covered brain was created by me; the photo of the candle is from buggolo's flickr collection (subject to a Creative Commons License) and was cropped and (sloppily) added to the brain by me.